le cube est trop flexible pour ma part
This was my first main that I bought a few years ago and was amazing, it had good corner cutting and out of the box it was a bit tight (for my preference because I prefer loose cubes)and after tensioning it became amazing. My current main is the 3rd generation of this cube that is the MF3RS3
IT WAS SOMETHING MY GRAND DAUGHTER WANTED AND WAS VERY HAPPY WITH ITEM
Good cube. Has a glossy, stickerless finish. It is a smooth cube. No special lube required. It was a bit loose for me. but it was easy to slightly tighten.
My brother is a cuber, and he is addicted to this. This is what he told me about this cube.
- This is a very light speedcube.
- It has Great corner cutting.
- It has really Vivid Colors.
- The Corner Twisting is also really easy to perform.
- It can be easily taken apart to be lubed furthermore.
- It is a neat cube for the pricing!
He has not experienced any troubles or issues yet and he recommends if you want the cheap but high quality speed cube!