Detachable Scorpion King 3D Stainless Steel DIY Assembly Model Puzzle Jigsaw
- Product Size After Assembly: 6.30x5.51x5.51Inch/16x14x14cm
- Please check the size carefully. It looks too large due to close-up shooting, so be sure to see the actual size!
- Its a unique mechanical 3D metal puzzle, creating a hand-held miracle play-world for kids or adults, full of entertainment and knowledge for all ages. It looks great and poses decent challenges for adults. The best choice for people who like handicrafts and hobbies. The finished model is very beautiful. It is a perfect gift for your friends and family, collectible and tabletop decoration.
- With high-quality metal materials and laser-cut ultra-precision high-quality metal models, you can create a smaller palm-sized model.
- Amazing details and a wonderful DIY experience. No glue is needed, just by screwing according to the assembly drawing.
- The finished product is beautifully designed, the parts are well cut, and the stitching effect is very good, but it is a bit challenging. Don't rush to force anything. Be careful when assembling these items. This will increase your patience and concentration. After completion, this will give you a lot of sense of accomplishment, which is your best companion in a boring time
- The patience and meticulousness make the model perfect, during the process of playing, the player can develop the thinking ability of exercising the brain through observation of space and structure.
- Suitable for people over 12 years old
- você pode encontrar várias opções para cada construtor 3d de quebra-cabeça de metal, como escorpião steampunk, aranha, cavalo-marinho, besouro, dinossauro e assim por diante. É frete grátis para o Brasil. em estoque. use o código promocional: "Brazil" para economizar 15% na finalização da compra. frete grátis para o brasil.
.Material: Stainless Steel
.Product Dimensions: 16 x 14 x 14cm
.Product Weight: 285g
.Package Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 6.5cm
.Package Weight: 390g
.Packing: Graphic Carton
.1 x Assembly Model Kit
.1 x Assembly Diagram