Here are the Frequently Asked Questions categorized in several topics. We recommend you to go through this page first before contacting us for help.
What's payment methods do you accept?
For retail: We use PayPal's secure interface to accept payment. Or the major credit/debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
1) - if the amount is less than US$500, both of Paypal and Western Union are accepted;
2) - if the amount is more than US$500, both of Western Union and TT are accepted;
l have paid, why the order status is still unpaid?
Due to PayPal server will be delayed sometimes, please wait 2-4hours and check it again. If still unpaid, you can contact with Local PayPal branch or provide your email and order ID number, we'll check and fix the problem.
Can i cancel my order?
Please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly) to request for a cancellation. We do not accept cancellation over the phone.
We will try to intercept the order but we cannot guarantee it because we ship out orders very quickly. It also depends on when we read your request and NOT when you sent your request.
If the order can be intercepted, then we will cancel the order and issue a full refund. If the order cannot be intercepted, then we cannot cancel the order but you may return it for a store-credit.
How long does it take to receive my order?
After you paid, orders typically process within 1-2 business days and transit time is typically 7-25 business days.
Why hasn't my order been shipped out yet?
If your order hasn't been shipped out within the 1-2 business day processing time estimate, please be advised that there are several possible reasons this could have happened:
- Item out of stock: If an item is out of stock, the order won't be able to ship. We will usually contact you if this happens. If you didn't get an email, please feel free to use the Contact Us section.
- Item is on pre-order: If an item in the order is on pre-order, the order won't be able to ship out until the pre-order item is available. If you require more information about this, please feel free to use the Contact Us section.
- Other: There are other possible reasons for an order to not be marked as shipped within the 1-2 day processing estimate, including human error and how busy the season is. Announcements regarding any known delays will typically be made on our home page. If you would like to request an update after the 3rd business day, please use the Contact Us section.
I haven't received my order yet?
If within 40 business days, you can go to the local post office to check. Sometimes things happen. There may be slight delay due to variation of postal service in different regions, customs inspections, public holidays, weather etc. These are beyond our control.
If over 40 business days, the order is considered lost-in-transit. Please send mail to email@example.com directly. Then we shall issue a full refund to you A.S.A.P. or reship it.