Teching 3D Assembly Adult 300+pcs Car Engine Model Toys Mini Inline 4 cylinders Engine Education
Shipping notice: this engine is in stock now. the order will be sent out within 1-2 working days. you will receive a shipping email after the parcel is picked up. any problem please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✪ Origins: In 1894, Maybach and Paul Daimler completed the R&D design of the in-line four-cylinder engine. The cylinders were cast and used the patented carburetor technology.At the end of the 19th century, it was indispensable for almost all the cars in the world. Jules Goux, in 1913, won the Indianapolis 500 grand Prix in a Peugeot. The engine is an in-line four-cylinder engine designed by Ernest Henry, which features the first use of two overhead cams and four valves per cycle, thus being highly influential as a racing engine. It is also the structural standard of inline four-cylinder engines used in racing cars nowadays.
- ✪ Challenging Assembly Fun: the original product requires the user to assemble 325Pcs parts and components. The whole process is close to the professional assembly line process. it takes more than 4 hours to finish assembly and the difficulty level is 4.5 stars.
- ✪ Vision: The mechanical mechanism is extremely presented, and the clear transmission process is clear at a glance, and it perfectly shows the mechanical beauty of the logic and strength.
- Exquisite Workmanship: The product uses metal material, CNC technology precision casting, aluminum alloy oxidation coloring, looks really a piece of art.
- ✪ Reducing degree: Based on historical classic inventions and products, it presents the core principle of machine operation and intuitively displays the core value of the machine. The design is inspired by the representative node-like classic works in the history of human industrial science and technology modeling.
- ✪ Extension: Each product has its own independent function and structure, and the product can be upgraded, combined and converted into a power system through a specified kit or DIY modification.
- ✪ Power: please use the electric motor instead of traditional gasoline, lithium battery capacity 500MAH, running at full power for no less than 30mins. Therefore, the engine will be much easier to operate and no harm to it.
- ✪ Best Gift Idea: It's a perfect choice as a birthday or Christmas and other festivals, ideal gift for yourself, friends, kids, colleagues or family members.
- ✪ Age Recommended: 10+ Years Old.
.Color: As Shown
.Material: Aluminum Alloy + Stainless Steel + Lithium Battery
.Product Dimensions: 15.4*12.2*18.6cm
.Product Weight: 1812g
.Package Dimensions: 30*30*20cm
.Package Weight: 3547g
.Packing: In-line Punching EVA,Into The High-grade Metal Gift Box With A Hand Bag
.1Set x Inline Four-cylinder Engine Model Toys
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.