For Christmas I got a metal kit and i really enjoyed building it so I was looking for a bigger set and while searching I came across your Facebook group and store.
Amazon had the metal kits but they were twice as expensive and i don't like using Amazon in general 😅
2. When did you get started with assembling model kits?
All my life in a way, I enjoy putting things together (and taking them apart 😅). As I was growing I was taking apart laptops and phones for fixing and putting them back together but it's not as enjoyable as putting a kit together.
3. Can you tell us your favorite model style? why?
I love technology and science fiction so anything that would be in that area would be something I'm interested in.
The metal animals are really cool!
And steampunk, those are cool too 😅
4. There are wooden assembly models and metal assembly models on the market. Which one do you prefer and why?
I prefer the metal kits, they are cooler looking, harder to break by accident and takes a lot more time to put it together.
It's not really fun when you buy a kit and have done in less than an hour 😊
It's therapeutical, let's you disconnect for a few hours from everything that's happening around you and online.
6. What do you think is the most difficult part of the assembly process? Can you share your experience with us?
For me it's sweaty fingers! My hands get sweaty very quickly so putting the smaller pieces together is a challenge.
7. How do you maintain the model you built? Any good idea?
Nothing interesting really, once I've the kit built it i put it on a shelf or on my desk.